28/02/2010

Update: Lolmegle's back! We've had a busy busy month, but we're back on track with an inbox overflowing with lolmegles. We thank you for your hilarious submissions, there's some great original skits coming through and we're proud to share them with you.

Expect more hilarity this month, and remember if you haven't already...

Follow us on twitter here (the registering process takes a grand total of 15 seconds). We've reached our target and are working hard at the new site, our fanbase is growing and we really less than three you guys to death...bloody, bloody death.

SEND US YOUR FUNNY OMEGLE CONVERSATIONS!
Email all your funny omegle conversations tosubmit@lolmegle.com*.

Note: All e-mailed conversations have to be saved in an html format or we cannot post them!

For all other feedback/mail, send us an email at
contact@lolmegle.com.

If you have any complaints about any of this sites content, please submit your complaint here.

(Scroll down further for the lolmegle archive!)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Shocker! Pt. 5


Emailed in by the ever so charming, Tits Magee.
You: Hey
You: Wanna rp?
Stranger: sure
You: Okay
You: You're a guy right?
Stranger: yes
You: Okay good, I'm a girl
Stranger: cool
You: Okay
You: I'm your neighbor
Stranger: okay
You: And I've come over your house
Stranger: why are you coming over?
You: Answer the door and find out
You: *ring ring*
Stranger: hey there!
Stranger: how's it going/
You: Good
You: Uh
You: I just came over
You: I need to borrow a baking pan
Stranger: a baking pan?
You: Do you have one?
Stranger: i think i have one
Stranger: come on in
You: Okay cool
Stranger: i'll check in the kitchen
You: *I folloow you there*
Stranger: what do you need it for?
You: I'm baking a cake
Stranger: delicious
You: Yeah
You: I started making it and I realised I didn't have a baking pan
You: But yeah, can you find one?
Stranger: well i think i can
Stranger: let me just look in this cabinet
You: Okay
Stranger: i don't have one, sorry!
Stranger: i thought i did
You: Are you sure?
Stranger: i feel really bad
You: What about this cabinet
Stranger: all i have is this baking sheet for chips
Stranger: i am sure it won't work...
You: Well you have to try and find one
You: I really need it
Stranger: well, just give this a try
Stranger: its really strong
Stranger: i'll slap your ass with it to show you
You: Are you fucking kidding me?
You: It's a fucking baking sheet
You: What the fuck am I supposed to do with this
You: Also, I don't appreciate the demeaning shit you're saying
You: You need to be taught a lesson
Stranger: okay
Stranger: so teach me
You: *I grab the sheet off you and push you to the ground*
Stranger: ow!
You: *You smile hungrily at me, at which point I whack you hard across the face*
You: *Now you are looking at me more fearfully*
You: Don't
You: Fucking
You: Mess
You: With me
Stranger: yes sir
You: *I hit your face again, this time drawing blood*
You: *A maniacal smile streches my face*
Stranger: ouch
You: *I begin to repeatedly bash you across the face until you are drenched in blood, all the while screaming "IT'S A PEICE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE, IF THE WAY IS HAZY"
Stranger: wow thats hardcore
You: *Once I am finished beating you, I whip out my 10 inch cock and ram it into your swollen, blood soaked mouth, choking you to death with my cum*
You: Fuckin cocksmoker
Stranger: ohhh yes
You have disconnected.

If you liked this lolmegle sketch you may also like funChat #1,Shocker #1Shocker #2Shocker #3, or Shocker #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment