28/02/2010

Update: Lolmegle's back! We've had a busy busy month, but we're back on track with an inbox overflowing with lolmegles. We thank you for your hilarious submissions, there's some great original skits coming through and we're proud to share them with you.

Expect more hilarity this month, and remember if you haven't already...

Follow us on twitter here (the registering process takes a grand total of 15 seconds). We've reached our target and are working hard at the new site, our fanbase is growing and we really less than three you guys to death...bloody, bloody death.

SEND US YOUR FUNNY OMEGLE CONVERSATIONS!
Email all your funny omegle conversations tosubmit@lolmegle.com*.

Note: All e-mailed conversations have to be saved in an html format or we cannot post them!

For all other feedback/mail, send us an email at
contact@lolmegle.com.

If you have any complaints about any of this sites content, please submit your complaint here.

(Scroll down further for the lolmegle archive!)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The good the bad and mostly the gullible - My struggle on omegle.


Stranger: How can I help you?
You: ummm
You: you can't?
You: not for my problems anyway...
You: how are you?
Stranger: so you have problems?
Stranger: Im ok
You: i have a problem which could manifest into many problems
Stranger: sounds complex
You: mmhmmm
You: where are you from?
Stranger: why not share with a random stranger?
Stranger: Im in Toronto
You: well I don't know
You: would you judge me?
Stranger: I cant judge someone I dont know
You: if i tell you, i genuinely need some help, not idiocy
You: you can judge deeds on their merits though
Stranger: Obviously
Stranger: I all ears..or eyes
Stranger: Im lol
You: alright i'll tell you stuff in short bursts, if you don't like where this is going just tell me to stop
You: it's easier than telling me to fuck off :P
Stranger: Ok
Stranger: I wont do that
You: alright
You: i've commited a crime
Stranger: alright
You: go on?
Stranger: sure
You: it's the kind of crime that could put me behind bars
Stranger: most crimes are like that
You: no....for a very long time
Stranger: ok
You: leave it at that?
Stranger: up to you
Stranger: my advice is pending knowing what the general issue is
You: alright
You: I've ended a life
You: indirectly
Stranger: thats pretty serious
You: yes, yes it is
You: but it's before i changed
Stranger: but indirectly
You: i was different when i commited those crimes
You: i swear, i'm not the same anymore
Stranger: hmm...so you have changed your ways as a result of what happened?
You: well i had to change my ways originally because i was being pursued, but yes eventually i changed my mind
Stranger: pursued by authorities?
You: yes, many
Stranger: you said you are indirectly responsible though
You: yes....but i lied a little when i said it was a life
You: change that into plural
Stranger: hmm
Stranger: plural? how many are we talking about here??
You: about 6...
You: ...you have to understand I was different back then, mein authority was immense
Stranger: so then the individuals directly involved is the guilty party
You: what if it was under mein order that these millions have died?
Stranger: millions? that's a bit of an exaggeration, 6 is a lot but not a catastrophe.
Stranger: can it be proven?
You: yes 6....6 million, I lied again, and it has been proven, I've had to move countries
You: and spread a rumour that I'm dead
You: but you must understand, i have changed, it's been...my struggle.
Stranger: I'm not understanding, 6 million? 
You: there are some groups who have figured out i am not dead
You: and they're keeping the flame alive
Stranger: has the party that commited the crime been brought to justice?
You: yes, yes they have
You: they are....no more.
You: but still they keep it alive
Stranger: you are in a very tough spot then
You: http://www.salisburypost.com/august/083099f.htm

they are writing articles about my unproven death, i am worried
You: in my defence...the jews started it, they made fun of mein drawings.
Stranger: you are Hitler?!
You: I'm going to rape you in the mouth.
You: mein kampf will become YOUR KAMPF
You: AHAHAHAHAH
You: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stranger: fuck you, fucking shithead
You: you have a purty mouth, can i wear it?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

If you liked this lolmegle sketch you may also like funChat #1,funChat #2The culturally unaware Omegler Pt.2, and The culturally unaware Omegler Pt.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment