28/02/2010

Update: Lolmegle's back! We've had a busy busy month, but we're back on track with an inbox overflowing with lolmegles. We thank you for your hilarious submissions, there's some great original skits coming through and we're proud to share them with you.

Expect more hilarity this month, and remember if you haven't already...

Follow us on twitter here (the registering process takes a grand total of 15 seconds). We've reached our target and are working hard at the new site, our fanbase is growing and we really less than three you guys to death...bloody, bloody death.

SEND US YOUR FUNNY OMEGLE CONVERSATIONS!
Email all your funny omegle conversations tosubmit@lolmegle.com*.

Note: All e-mailed conversations have to be saved in an html format or we cannot post them!

For all other feedback/mail, send us an email at
contact@lolmegle.com.

If you have any complaints about any of this sites content, please submit your complaint here.

(Scroll down further for the lolmegle archive!)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Disturbia - Either he didn't get it... or he really, really did.


Emailed in by one of our readers, Mark The Great.
You: hey
Stranger: hi
You: asl?
Stranger: female?
You: yep
You: 19/ f / uk
You: you?
Stranger: nice
Stranger: 20 m cali
You: wanna cyber?
Stranger: unfortunately i dont hav it
Stranger: can see your pic
Stranger: instead of cyber
You: I wanna cyber....
You: im 5"8, brunette, 3B
You: hot to trot & horney
Stranger: nice2
You: you want to start? or will I ;-)
Stranger: man, i cant cyber right now
Stranger: shuut
You: awwwwh
Stranger: damn it
You: But I have a calcium deffiency, and i want to lick your neck to find out if its a potential source of delecious calcium
You: then I can work wonders to you dick with my lizzard tail
You: ?
Stranger: owh.. suck cock pussssyyyyy
You: im so wet
Stranger: im so stiff babbby
You: touching my dripping clit appendage
You: it tastes so good, like calcium
Stranger: do u hav any pic baby???
You: im in work
You: no pic sorry hunny
Stranger: yea, blow my fucking cock babbee
You: My lizzard tail slides up your ass, and I devoure a near by locust
You: while i suck your dick
Stranger: oooohwww yeaaahhh.. let grab your ass!!
You: my tongue slides over your dick
Stranger: suck it up!!!
Stranger: suck it up!!!
You: and i suck out one of your balls
You: i feel you getting harder
You: and I shit all over a rock
You: and you cum in my ear
Stranger: suck your nipples!!!!!!
You: Im licking my lizzard nipples
You: and they're so hard and cold
Stranger: let me get it warmed babe
Stranger: i grab your boobs!!!!!
Stranger: licking to your pussy right now
You: you finger me, and I snap off your fingers with my really strong lizzard ass
You: and you lick them out
Stranger: yeaaaah
You: and swallow them
Stranger: my dick ready to get u now
You: oh yeah?
You: not if I chew it off as a food source!
You: Im so hungry
Stranger: oh yeah
Stranger: then come in
You: eating all the local floura and fauna
You: do you want to lick my lizzard cock?
You: its so slippy
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

If you liked this lolmegle sketch you may also like funChat #1,Shocker #1Francais aime le cyberShocker #3Note to self - Omegler's momma's...no go..

No comments:

Post a Comment