28/02/2010

Update: Lolmegle's back! We've had a busy busy month, but we're back on track with an inbox overflowing with lolmegles. We thank you for your hilarious submissions, there's some great original skits coming through and we're proud to share them with you.

Expect more hilarity this month, and remember if you haven't already...

Follow us on twitter here (the registering process takes a grand total of 15 seconds). We've reached our target and are working hard at the new site, our fanbase is growing and we really less than three you guys to death...bloody, bloody death.

SEND US YOUR FUNNY OMEGLE CONVERSATIONS!
Email all your funny omegle conversations tosubmit@lolmegle.com*.

Note: All e-mailed conversations have to be saved in an html format or we cannot post them!

For all other feedback/mail, send us an email at
contact@lolmegle.com.

If you have any complaints about any of this sites content, please submit your complaint here.

(Scroll down further for the lolmegle archive!)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Perspectives - we all have a different one, but atleast we ca all agree...showers blow.

 Emailed in by one of our readers, Scotty2Hotty.

Stranger: You're now chatting with a brazillian male. Say hi!
You: Hi
Stranger: Hiii
Stranger: :D
You: Can I ask a question?
Stranger: go ahead
You: It's just that I have a small problem
You: I seem to always get caught in circles which flips my life upside down
You: Do you ever get that?
Stranger: sure
Stranger: not always
You: And when you finally manage to get out, the whole place seems to be covered in hay?
Stranger: That's life
Stranger: You solve a problem just to find another one
You: Then the next thing that usually occurs is.... I really need a drink but I can only get a drop at a time.
You: It's so frustrating!
Stranger: Well, is it indeed
Stranger: But the idea is that you have to enjoy the good part of life between those problems
You: You are right, I think it's just this cage which gets me cranky
Stranger: Maybe you're letting your-self get cought sometimes
Stranger: but i'm not in position to judge
You: Yeh, my tail does get caught at times, the cage is barely big enough
Stranger: Just face that life will always present you with problems
Stranger: and focus not on them, focus on the nice parts
You: You are really good, are you a full time vet?
Stranger: Full time?
You: Or is it just more of a hobby?
Stranger: hummm
Stranger: I would say that is just random encounters
You: I also have a friend who lives in a stable, perhaps you could help her sometime with her addiction to sugar cubes?
Stranger: Sugar cubes?
Stranger: Well
Stranger: I don't speak horsey
Stranger: :D
You: Yep, she goes wild for them.
You: But you speak hamster?
Stranger: Am I speaking to you?
You: Yes, good point
Stranger: Wink*
Stranger: Anyway, want to talk another things?
You: Erm, what is your view on gerbils?
Stranger: I like them, my girlfriend used to have two of them, but one died
Stranger: the other one has like 4 incredibles years old
You: They should all be executed in my opinion, they are the scum of the Earth
You: They give people like me a bad reputation
Stranger: Ow cmon... did you know they are related to the suricates
You: That's interesting, am I right in saying they are related to the Zozu breed as well?
Stranger: Maybe... in a way you guys are all related
Stranger: thanks to Darwin
You: HOLY CRAP!!!!! A FLY JUST BUZZED PAST MY CAGE!!!!
You: NEWS
You: OF
You: THE
You: YEAR
You: Right there
You:That was insane
Stranger: How do you feel about that?
You: I feel like exploding!!! It's just opened a world of possibility to me; where is that fly going? Where has it been? What does it want?
Stranger: I see
You: Well, I better go exercise on the wheel before the boss comes back
Stranger: being a fly must be rly annoying...
Stranger: well
Stranger: Ok, i gotta go take a shower anyway
You: Ok ... weirdo....
You have disconnected.
 
If you liked this lolmegle sketch you may also like Have you found Jesus?A Wild Omegle Appears!and Double-own.

No comments:

Post a Comment